Monday 2 March 2015

30 minute craft challenge


Hello all this is my 30 minute craft challenge! the idea is that each day over March I will post a craft that takes under 30 minutes to complete.  The idea behind this is to find at least 30 minutes in our day to stop, turn off the TV and be creative with our children. 

With a new baby in our household (Lil' sis) there is an increased need for me to ensure that I am setting aside some time for myself and Little Boo so that she does not feel left out.  Hence, the 30 minute activities as I hope that this amount of time many people can find in their day. 

I will be posting the activities everyday and hope that people can join me on Facebook as I have created this as an event. Feel free to post pictures of your creations.

Todays first 30 minute activity is paper dolls :) so simple yet great fun


 
 
 
This is a simple activity that does not cost a lot of money at all. You need 1 or 2 pieces of paper (depending on how many paper dolls you want) fold in a concertina fashion.  Then draw one side of the paper doll, cut this out, then decorate :) hope you enjoy.  
 
 



If you wanted to extend the activity you could also look at the book Paper dolls by Julia Donaldson. We really like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to hear any comments