Sunday 10 August 2014

August/September makes for Craft my Life

Here are my makes for August/September on the Craft my life All Crafts challenge where people are challenged to link there ideas that they have made.  However the only rule is, is it can not be a card.  This is a wonderful way to get more creative and try out all the other crafts that you have perhaps wanted to do.  So why not try go along and link up your ideas!

First of all this month I decided to make a simple gift tag with the Woodware handbag shape.  I am also in the process of using the frames which I was given and will post this as well soon.



The other make that I am sharing today is my card organiser I store cards in here that I have made under the month of the persons birthday.  The box I brought already made like this from TK-Max there are some lovely boxes there and the prices are reasonable. I then added the folders (which were up-cycled from an old university folder) and made them look more attractive with some patterned papers.  I added heart shapes and stamped these with the months.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to hear any comments